BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY
i will fly ~

Friday 31 January 2014

My dear 1st of feb.

Oh Dear , my special 1st of February.
that our 1st of February where all begin of this story of our.
even words cannot describe my feelings ..
its been a years already. 
i been living in a drama in those year.
looking back , through that sun n rain .
i never regrets once, im taking this chance.
 maybe u never notice how i appreciate you,
how i love the way you laugh.
how u called my name..
the way you said how 'degil ' i am..
how i love that every time you said "merepek" 
every times i said nonsense .
i appreciate every single small things u did.
i am glad and i am thankful 
for all this chances and love that you give me.
i cannot see the ending but i am always..
praying for your happiness~  

                                                                                       
        I love you~

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment