BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY
i will fly ~

Saturday 18 September 2010

0

staring out my window
wonder from my nest
staring at that black night sky,
not even 1 stars up there smiling at me,
listening to sad song,
sitting here alone,
it just pain
this lonely feeling, sad feeling

i miss u inn,
i miss my always lose brother,
i miss my friends,
my family but
i miss the me the most..

smile is the simplest lie i can do,
please don`t tell me good bye any more
coz it just hurt,

i always say thing that later i will regret,
dont know why but i still doing it,
we always being told to think b4 we talk,
but what can i do,.. i speak b4 i can think,,..
how funny!!
still i always regret.... what i said..
sorry for that,thing i never think, i never mean but i just say..

let it end here..for today,
just for today~





4 comments:

  1. aigoo.
    berlinang jugak air terjun ni nanti.
    aku kasi jugak laa si abir bca nih tau.
    hehehe.
    i miss u too itt!
    nti aku bwk balek ikan bilis sma skippy utk kau k?
    sarangae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ba spender sy jgn lupa2..
    ko nie,,pling penting tu...
    hahhahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.
    comelnya ko itt.
    aku sayang ko.
    *ok tiba tiba*
    wlpn nama aku ndak di sebut d dalam nie
    i miss u matahari pagi

    ReplyDelete
  4. nnt la faz sy kc tulis nama ko..
    yg penting sy sayang ko jgk..
    palng kmu cpat2 op cn.. rindu kmu smua huhuhuhu
    wow tahun nie bnyak la adik bru ko faz..
    hahhahah

    ReplyDelete