BLUE SKY

BLUE SKY
i will fly ~

Thursday 5 December 2013

Here in silents

If u know how much i miss u, 
if u can count how much i think of u  
every days n time..
Like every moment ~
i really do ,... and i miss u

I hope and i pray for 
your happiness, your smile.
If u know how much i miss u 
  I do~ a lots and alots...

where r u ?
Are u happy?
Are u healthy?
Are u already smiling?
I hope you still you ..
strong and independent like always..

its like im coming back n front 
from this time dots that where we stop.
i hope its not the ending of this story 
coz how am i suppose to know
u never told me ~

You come as a beautiful morning sun rise ,
i always see you  that way ~
now and always...
And im happy to see you are there ,
for me~
somewhere ,
i feel like i belong to ~

 here in the silent, 
i hope u know~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment